Be part of an awesome marshal team bringing safety AND good times to the Nuts runners.
Want to run Saturday and marshal Sunday? We can do! Based on feedback, you now have the option to pay on the day (on-the-day ticket prices & cash-only) and if you marshal the Sunday, you will be given that money back upon sign-out.
Sign up to marshal and you will receive:
- Nuts Marshall hoodie OR free entry to another Nuts race
- Bacon roll to start your day
- Packed lunch to keep you going
- AND A LOT OF MUDDY RACER HUGS!
Things To Consider
- Your free race entry MUST be used within one year of marshalling
- If you choose a size for your hoodie and it’s not correct on race day, please be patient with us as we try to source you a different one
- If you would like to sign up for Limitless, it’s 50% off the entry
- You must state whether it is for Winter or Summer
- Can only be used within a year of marshalling
- Once signed up, you cannot transfer it to another race
- If you choose a size for your t-shirt and it’s not correct on race day, please be patient with us as we try to source you a different one. However, runners take precedence over marshals when claiming t-shirts
- You can marshal Saturday and run the Sunday. We will register you for the Sunday event upon sign out of your marshal shift
- You also have the opportunity to run Saturday and marshal Sunday, payment made on the day and returned upon sign out of your marshal shift. Payment must be cash.
- Timings for your marshalling shift will vary.
- Saturday (Summer) begins at 8:00 and estimated finish will be 15:30 depending on where you are on the course.
- Sunday begins at 06:30 and estimated finish will be from 15:30 depending on where you are on the course.
- Winter is now one day – Sunday times will be adhered to.