Thank you so much for signing up for the Winter Nuts Challenge to Marshall, we appreciate your support and can’t wait to see you.
Claire will be managing all Marshalls once again firstname.lastname@example.org / 07946034223 – please contact Claire directly if you need to make any changes to your plans.
- Breakfast will be provided by Nina and the team (Bacon butties / tea / coffee)
- Hot lunch (Burgers) provided by Nina and the team delivered to Marshalls in position – however please bring snacks and drinks for throughout the day
- Teas and coffees will be available free of charge all day at the event village
- Arrival Time for all Marshall 0600hrs
- Marshall briefing 0700hrs
- Marshalls in position 0730hrs
- Camping is available free of charge along with parking – Please note you are able to set up from 0900hrs on Friday morning, please try and get to site prior to 7pm on. If you are arriving after 7pm please contact Claire on 07946034223
- Please bring this email with you to gain access to the site and Marshall parking/camping and a form of ID (this can be digital)
NB: please make sure you advise us of any dietary requirements – please ensure you head to Camelot Events HQ https://camelotevents.co.uk/where-are-we to park and not go to the main parking for Nuts participants otherwise you will have a 10 minute walk to HQ.
Please ensure you have/bring with you:
- Appropriate clothing for all weather, waterproofs essential, warm socks, appropriate footwear (currently very muddy!).
- It would be helpful if you could bring your own face mask and hand sanitiser
- Fully charged mobile phone
- Notepad and pen/pencil
- We would love for you to bring music/speaker to have on course with you, so please feel free bring – our Nutters really do appreciate this 😊
We look forward to seeing you at the weekend, please bring your best smile and bundles of encouragement.
Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you in the mud.
Team Nuts & Wayne Monkman (MD)